Iced Cinnamon Honey Syrup Coffee
ICED CINNAMON HONEY COFFEE RECIPE
Start the day with a rich and refreshing iced coffee that bears hints of cinnamon and honey with each sip.
2 ½ tbsp honey
1 ½ tsp coconut extract
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 cinnamon sticks
1 cup coffee
½ cup whole milk
½ cup water
How to Make
CINNAMON HONEY SYRUP
How To Make
1. In a small saucepan, bring your water, honey and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and let cool completely.
4. Store your syrup in a container in the fridge.
ICED SUNRISE CINNAMON HONEY COFFEE
How To Make
1. Add ice cubes to a glass.
2. Pour in coffee, milk and your Cinnamon Honey syrup, then stir to combine.
3. Taste and adjust to your taste with milk and syrup.
Also in NEWS
JavaHava Coffee Doesn't Own any of the content available on the blog page(s). 100% of the content belongs "Soley" to It's Original Owners'.
JavaHava Coffee in no way has an intent or it's intention to utilize the coffee blogs as a vehicle to promote it's own products.
There are amazing movies about coffee that take you inside the world of the professionals, showing the hard work and dedication behind the scene. There are many ways to learn and get inspired in what you do - Read More
Enjoy the confidence of basic coffee knowledge by way of Arabica vs. Robusta Beans'.
Learn where your favorite blends originate from with just a glance; Be the envy of any coffee shop barista, or your local coffee - snob.
Welcome to the future of online coffee.